The MXV-1440 is a genuine Jason Industrial brand belt with aramid cord.
1/2 x 144in OC
These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. The special aramid tensile member guarantees excellent shock resistance while the bare back construction special cover assures smooth belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber.
Part number denotes nominal top width and length. Designation Number is ½” nominal width and 30.0” approximate outside circumference – Example: MXV4-300.
Features & Benefits
• Aramid Blend Tensile Member – Low stretch tensile; resistant to shock load
• Special Fiber Loaded Undercord – Greater tensile member support
• Blue Bare Back Cover – Smooth, quiet operation on clutching applications
• Thin Profile – Flexible on small pulleys for long life
Compound – Oil & heat resistant synthetic rubber
Cord – Aramid Blend Tensile Member
Cover – Bare Back (no rubber impregnation)
Applications – Lawn & Garden, Agriculture, Pumps, Blowers, Fans, Woodworking Equipment, Hand Tools, Sprayers, Compressors
Engineering Standards – Conforms to ARPM standard IP-23
Recommended Pulleys – Use pulleys made to ARPM standards
Note – MXV belts have the same dimensions and tolerances as standard FHP belts.
ARAMID CORD – (MXV) Heavy Duty Professional Aramid Cord, premium wrapped belts are designed for enginepowered applications and designed to handle the most demanding applications – from riding mowers to edgers and tillers. These belts have an extra long life, even when used in clutching and backside idler applications. The Professional Aramid belts provide performance advantages over fractional horsepower belts:
- Aramid Cord provides a high tensile strength for severe shock load and stretch resistance.
- Stronger than steel
- For backside idler applications, the lower cord position within the MXV belt is a major performance advantage
- This cover protects the belt from heat associated with clutching. It also allows smooth belt engagement and reduces the “grabbing” effect that can cause accidental belt engagement common with standard belts